- WHICH PARTIES ARE INVOLVED?
Loop BV ("we," "us," "our," and "Loop") is a seller of earplugs. With registered office at Posthofbrug 6/8 Bus 5/148, 2600 Berchem, Belgium, listed with the CBE (Crossroads Bank of Enterprises) under number BE 0665.977.551 and can be reached at email@example.com.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text or data file that we store in your browser or on the hard disc of your computer. This allows us to remember your preferences when you use our Website. Your permission will be requested to store the various categories of cookies that we use from the moment that you visit our Website.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not enable the systematic collection of data which could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
- WHICH COOKIES ARE USED AT our website?
Below you will find an overview of the functional and non-functional cookies that are used on our Website.
- HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still dissatisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent Belgian data protection authority. For more information, go to https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/.