- WHICH PARTIES ARE INVOLVED?
Loop BV ("we," "us," "our," and "Loop") is a seller of earplugs. With registered office at Posthofbrug 6/8 Bus 5/148, 2600 Berchem, Belgium, listed with the CBE (Crossroads Bank of Enterprises) under number BE 0665.977.551 and can be reached at email@example.com.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text or data file that we store in your browser or on the hard disc of your computer. This allows us to remember your preferences when you use our Website. Your permission will be requested to store the various categories of cookies that we use from the moment that you visit our Website.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not enable the systematic collection of data which could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
- WHICH COOKIES ARE USED AT our website?
Below you will find an overview of the functional and non-functional cookies that are used on our Website.
- PERFORMANCE BASED COOKIES
Loop Earplugs uses the performance-based marketing service of Daisycon. Performance-based marketing is a fair form of advertising because the advertiser only compensates for actual and measurable results. In order to be able to compensate for this measurable result, a match must be made between the publisher/website that has redirected the visitor and the transaction that was generated as a result.
To use this service, we provide anonymous transaction data to Daisycon. This data concerns; product descriptions, sales value, and demographic and geographical features.
These cannot be traced to a person and are only used for statistical purposes and shared with Daisycon. In addition to the anonymous transaction data, we provide the following data that fall under the AVG / GDPR;
1) pseudonymized transaction IDs. These transaction IDs are not shared with third parties and are only used by us for validation purposes.
2) Through the technical process, your IP address is also passed on to Daisycon. This address is only stored anonymously in the Daisycon system.
For the above service, our partner Daisycon stores data and so-called affiliate cookies and matching processes are used. The use of affiliate cookies, matching data and the storage of data does not endanger the privacy of the visitor to this website. See Daisycon's privacy statement on this.
No consumer profiles (behavioral user profiles) are created through the services of Daisycon. With regard to the data processing within the AVG / GDPR, we rely on the basis for processing entitled legitimate interest. We must, however, inform our visitors about the use. A processing agreement has been concluded with Daisycon for the storage and processing of this transaction data.
- HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still dissatisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent Belgian data protection authority. For more information, go to https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/.