NO PURCHASE WITH LOOP NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. By entering the Ticketmaster 'win your ticket back' contest, you agree that we will use your personal data (name and email address) to inform you about the status of the contest and for marketing purposes. We will not share your data with third parties and you're free to unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
SECTION 1 - TERMS FOR ENTERING
This Sweepstakes is open to any person aged 18 or older at the time of entry.
You have purchased a concert ticket on the Ticketmaster website that can be provided to us as proof of purchase.
SECTION 2 - CONTEST
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- We will choose one (1) winner every month (monthly campaign), if a minimum of two-hundred (200) subscribers were reached.
- If in a month, not enough subscribers entered the contest, your entry will be included in next month's contest.
- We allow one entry per person per month.
- The winner will be chosen at random every first workday of the next month.
- We will reimburse the winner one (1) ticket for a maximum of €150,00/£150,00 ('the amount').
- The winner (and non-winners) will be notified by email.
- The amount will be transferred by wire, maximum 2 weeks after receiving the winner's wire information.
Winners will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to show their original Ticketmaster concert ticket within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable a ticket is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Allow maximum of 2 weeks for delivery of the prize.
SECTION 3 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 4 - CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 5 - CONTACT INFORMATION